December 20, 2016:
Happy Holidays from New Energy Colorado (NECO), 501c3 DONATION REQUEST: http://www.newenergycolorado.com/; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2015SolarCitiSuns/?fref=ts
- At present NECO has been started to primarily educate and help COSEIA, http://coseia.org/ , in the support of their efforts to represent the solar energy industry at PUC hearings when the customer supported proposals generated by the Goliath utility known as Xcel makes their unilateral proposals.
- The future is electric
- The future is renewables
- The future is clean energy; imagine Denver without a brown cloud
- It’s carbon free
- It’s now a cheaper form of energy
- It’s environmental
- It’s responsible
- It’s thinking 10,000 years out!
- Support Golden Solar and sustainability tour – first weekend October
TO DONATE: CLICK HERE – TBD –
- Want more understanding/background? Here’s a link to Rebecca Cantwell’s NECO fundraiser talk this past summer 2016: Uneven playing field-Rebecca Cantwell
- A New Energy Perspective – by NECO president Nick Perugini: A New Energy Perspective – Nick Perugini 12-2016
- GIVE – AND double your contribution – it’s tax deductible!
- And while you’re at it sign up at http://gosolarcolorado.org/
October 2014 – Energy: a game changer?
BIG ENERGY NEWS – FUSION: Lockheed says makes breakthrough on fusion energy project: See http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html and
Above also posted and ultimately will be moved to the Energy Developments subpage.
Also see Thorium developments at http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/science/in-search-of-energy-miracles.html?hpw&_r=0
And Jim Hansen testimony on Climate and Energy at http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2014/20140313_SenateTestimony.pdf
NREL: Leader in clean energy http://www.nrel.gov/
The rest are sub-tabs under this Energy tab but it is still under construction:
- Energy Developments
- Peak Oil
- Oil & Gas